Failed to load icinga_command "..." (DbObject.php:641)
this happens in the following scenario:
- server has a "cmd-check-cpu-usage-windows" with guid "1"
- basket renames the command with guid "1" to "cmd-check-cpu-usage-windows-legacy"
- basket has a new command with guid "2" and name "cmd-check-cpu-usage-windows"
what happens during the restore of the basket is:
- IcingaCommand::import gets called for guid "2" and name "cmd-check-cpu-usage-windows"
- since there is a guid, it first tries to get the object via the guid. this fails, as this is a new command
- the default icinga function tries to load the object from the database, only using the name "cmd-check-cpu-usage-windows".
exists()returns true, so
DbObject.loadFromDb()is eventually called on the object. this function uses
DbObject.createWhere(), however createWhere tries using the guid in the select, but this obviously fails, leading to the error.